Instructions on how to
save a sermon onto your computer.
1. Use the mouse and point to the desired sermon.
2. Use the mouse and press the RIGHT mouse button
3. A menu of items will appear.
Point to the "Save link as" item
and press the LEFT mouse button.
4. A screen will appear with a listing of folders.
5. Use the mouse and double click on the desired folder you want to
6. Click on the "Save" button to save! The system will download your
selection into the folder you chose.
To play your file that was saved, simply double click on the the file icon.
All of the sermons can be downloaded and shared with anyone or be used
as the Lord leads you.
Use your computer to "burn" a CD.
The file is recorded in the MP3 format and can be played on any MP3
Note: Some older car CD players can not play a MP3